Friday, August 29, 2008

Leave the outcome...


There is so much we can learn everyday and we should never underestimate how much our brains can accumulate over a given period of time. I think of my situation-One year back I was a dodo when it came to computers but I see myself today in a different light! Yes! I have learnt so much about computers that I surprise myself. Hahaa.

Most of the times we are reluctant to learn something new simply because we have already made up our minds about the outcome. And most of the times these outcomes imagined are discouraging. To be honest I've been so guilty of this kind of attitude and I ended up losing many opportunities. How can you predict the outcome if you have not entered the experience?? It's a very dangerous activity of the mind that can put an end to seeking new enterprises and I say this to myself first!

Go, take up a challenge and do not fear. There is much to learn in the journey than worrying about the outcome. As always the journey is sweeter than the destination!!

No comments: