Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Joy to the world


The last few weeks were real crazy!!! And last weekend added to the craziness......But all in the end was good. I managed to get the second half of the day off from work for tomorrow. We are having a short Christmas Eve service followed by barbecue- specialty Burmese cuisine!!! I am waiting to sink my teeth into that well marinated meat....ahhh!!!

Christmas day is with family. Have invited a friend who desires to have crab curry!!! She loves seafood btw. Watch a movie, sleep (something that has been missing from my schedule). Before I leave, here's wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas filled with God's peace and assurance of being His child. God Bless!!

P.S: This is my 100th post......Wow!!!! It has been a long journey and I enjoyed every step of the way......Wow! I still can't believe I made it to 100!!!!! Yippee!!!!

No comments: