Monday, May 12, 2008

Iron Man to the rescue


Yesterday I watched "Iron Man" on the big screen and was I zapped or what.....Honestly wasn't really aware of this Marvel Comics character as much I know about Spiderman or Fantastic Four. But since everybody were giving good reviews about this action flick, I decided to watch Iron Man.

When I heard that Robert Downey.Jr was cast as Iron Man I was a bit skeptical...Would he be able to carry the superhero mantle? I never doubted his acting skills though, but superhero?. As an adolescent I was a great admirer of him, but when I heard about his drug abuse in 1996, was very disappointed.

Nevertheless, I made a trip to the multiplex with a friend and my sis who is a movie buff like me and who loves action flicks too! Am I glad for her or what??
We managed to get decent seats and after waiting for two and a half hours, (yes you read that right!) we saw the movie....What can I say?? Robert, you blew my doubts to smithereens!! He was great as"Tony Stark a.k.a Iron Man...I guess nobody, I repeat nobody could do justice to that role apart from Robert Downey Jr. Kudos to you man..errr..Iron Man!

I will not waste time trying to describe this movie coz it has to be watched on the BIG SCREEN alone....Move over Superman and Spiderman, here comes a new superhero to the rescue....

5 comments:

Caroline Kaunds said...

m glad u like the movie..thats why did not put a new post this mornin coz i knew u wud write about iron man:)

Ancy said...

hello naisha,
Im doing great....thanks so much for ur comments!!! i was sulking thinking no body is reading my blog :-(
yeah, I wanna watch Ironman, even I didnt hear of this character until now. Did u see Robert Downing Jr on the Jay Leno show? He was really funny.. Good movies finally coming his way, huh!!

Naiesha said...

@ Carol
I was wondering why u would not write a st n Iron Man.....U know me that well, huh?

@ Ancy
Hi! good to hear from you.....don't worry u'll have lots of readers....Yeah the movie rocks, seriously. And no I did not watch the Jay Leno Show...I missed it....M happy for Robert....

Ancy said...

docnash...help me....even i wanna add a segment like 'blogs I read' in my blog...how do i do it?

Anonymous said...

yes...OMG it was so simple....why didnt I think of it....thanks dear