Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"It" has come back to haunt me!

Right now I'm a little uneasy coz "it" has come back to haunt me...Last year somewhere in the month of February I fell ill because of a major infection(details not necessary, right?). I still remember the excruciating pain, the discomfort and a total feeling of helplessness that enveloped me. Why am I saying all this? The infection has come back to haunt me.....

The doctor's verdict, "Relax, don't panic". I'm on medication now and trusting in the Lord that this ordeal will be over soon! But those memories are so difficult to brush aside.....Anyways I know God is gracious and will not give more than I bear, He is faithful and His promises are everlasting. Personally as a doctor I have realized one thing for sure,"The healing is of the Lord". We can only administer the medicines.....

5 comments:

Caroline Kaunds said...

arrey bidu dont worry..things will be fine..it wont go as bad as last time..coz u've gone to the doc in the initial stage..

Sim Talk said...

Don't worry 'IT' will be ok (pun intended) :-)U being a doctor know that for a fact.. so give it time, bearing sum pain is a part n parcel, v do so mentally so take it as a challenge

Naiesha said...

- Carol
Thanks a lot!!! I need that now...

- Smita
I agree, need to take it as a challenge...Thanks anyway...

Ancy said...

Ooh...please take care dear...I dunno wht happened to u last year...but seems like it was quite serious, huh!!

Naiesha said...

Thanks Ancy! Hope the infection disappears soon...