Friday, May 9, 2008

Tag Tag

Since my sis is really bored I tagged and will be tagging her too.......

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4:
"Have to do is learn the multiplication table up to two".....
M reading A.W.Tozer's " Faith Beyond Reason"...but the statement sounds funny na....

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can :
Touched the notice board, water bottle and my purse.....

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Bones on Star World

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?

5.20 pm

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

Not bad!! Exact time..well m good at predicting time...really....

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

Radio city playing " Salaame Ishq"!! (Like I have any choice..)

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

When I left home for work......

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

Matt's Photo Gallery (Don't ask who he is...coz I ain't gonna tell)...haha..long story friends....

9. What are you wearing?

Excuse me??

10. Did you dream last night?

I wish I could remember......

11. When did you last laugh?

An hour ago with Smita, laughing over Matt's photos (him again :P) we were in splits....

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Really nothing...

13. Seen anything weird lately?

Nothing I can remember....

14. What do you think of this quiz?

Time pass

15. What is the last film you saw?

The Namesake...

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?

A farmhouse......and a beach house...and kittens......

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.

I dug a hole in the ground and tried to bury a dog....wicked, eh? Well I was bitten....not funny at all....I was three....

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

Make strict rules on maintaining cleanliness EVERYWHERE...

19. Do you like to dance?

M passionate about dancing.......

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

Haven't really thought...maybe " Sam" hahaha

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

" Alex" or "Robert"...just kidding....

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Wouldn't mind......

24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

"Good and faithful servant"

25. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal

Only Carol and Smita....

1 comment:

Caroline Kaunds said...

will definitely do this tag.. on monday though..