Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Night To Remember!!


Ok!! Before I forget this memorable experience, I have to jot it down...At last! I could sink my teeth into lamb chops and savour that moment as it was the first time I tasted lamb...I know what you readers are thinking, but its true...I never had the chance to taste lamb. It's yummmmm.....

It was my mom's birthday and as a family we dined at 11 East Street Cafe which btw has now become our official hangout place. Everyone dashed to order their own dishes and I was left to make my order....So here I was staring at the menu card wondering about the dish...And there I saw!! Lamb chops with Rosemary Wine Sauce.....Ahh!!! Perfect....What better time than this...So I ordered joyfully, making mental pictures of how the dish would look. And I was pleasantly surprised when the order finally made its presence (the service was poor...I was starving by then!). It looked appetizing......

I tell you, every bite was enjoyable and as it went down my throat, I was satisfied! What bliss!!!
Truly it was a night to remember.......
P.S. Managed to put an image of what I had, but it's a poor resemblance....

3 comments:

Sim Talk said...

Wow!! Poor resemblance!! Babes what are you talking about...it looks great....thankfully you were off your diet for a change. :-) now....i HAVE to go there too....tell me what to have

Naiesha said...

Go as soon as possible girl! If you want something filling-English chicken in barbecue sauce. Then u have Chicken Roulade ( more peppery and cream based)then of course u can try Bacardi chicken... then there are prawn based dishes but it will only rip off ur wallet (very expensive!)..hehehe
Bon Apetit!!

Sim Talk said...

Hey thanks...will do dat :-) prawns are my fav....its a pity that my pocket will not permit that, in a hurry:-( But nonetheless ...will go, my friend!