Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Not a bookworm anymore!


I miss reading books. Period. It's been so long that I have read a book in leisure. Those days when I had all the time in the world to complete as many books as possible. And now it's a challenge even to finish a chapter...Feels strange to me coz books have been an integral part of life since school days. Somehow life has taken a different turn and it will be a luxury of sorts to actually read a book in peace......Different season..different time...will enjoy this flavor of life also.......

7 comments:

Ancy said...

I never have been a book worm, but occasionally do indulge in some. My prob is I keep buying books with intention to read it, but never do. I need to start reading... Maybe we need to set aside 'quality times' to read now...heh heh heh!!

Caroline Kaunds said...

hmmm.. even though m not much of a reader i miss readin my books too..

Naiesha said...

Ancy
Quality time it is....

Carol
Miss reading my novels :(

Sim Talk said...

Welcome to the world of IT!! Hey, u may not get time to read your books in paper but that does not stop you from reading online, right? Come on, make use of your time at work and put it to good use...n here the advantage is that you can read the last page almost in a jiffy...haha.....now, you shall get that leisure of reading books wen you out on a long vacation,while traveling long distances and of course after you retire....hahaha

Naiesha said...

But Smita, the pleasure of reading books surpasses online reading...I love the smell of books and to turn the page is a pleasure I cannot give up.....

Sim Talk said...

Nasa but now what can you do ya....no choice right? Either, you decide n fix up a time for yourself during weekends where you will just read your favourite book, may be that will help you catch on your favourite activity....best is go to a park and read amongst nature...i hav heard feels very relaxing :-)

Naiesha said...

i think its about time i do sumthing about this...thanks Smita...