Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Mother

Today is my mom's birthday and I am so glad for her in my life.Even though I was a difficult child while growing up and I still can be :) she has been patient at all times. My mom is a quiet lady who doesn't go around voicing her opinions and I admire her for that!!! Very hardworking, dedicated and diligent in all her ways.....she is my favorite teacher coz I still remember the times she tutored me.....

I won't say much coz I will sound like a hypocrite and I know I have given her very hard times and hurt her on many occasions...Please forgive me mother!!!!

So here goes to my mommy dearest "Happy Birthday To You"...

3 comments:

Caroline Kaunds said...

we all will agree that u were a brat ...ha ha

mathew said...

Just amazin to know how many people are born this day..in the first place my uncle and a cousin share this birthday..my boss was born today..and you know what my colleague just gave birth to a baby boy today morning..what are the odds of a birthday filled day!!:-)

Wishes to your mom too..

Naiesha said...

Thanks a ton Mathew....Really appreciate that gesture :-)...Mmmm 5th May is a blessed day, huh? Wow, your colleague must be on the top of world today, He's officially entered the world of diaper-changes and baby drool..hahaha


Yes Carol thank you for your honesty.....:P