Monday, March 10, 2008

Love my trips to Panchgani

Just back from the church camp that was held in Panchgani and I can't tell you how refreshing it was to me. I was there for 2 nights and 3 days and it was a heavenly experience. We had a bigger group this time and I got to interact with many a people. There were 2 sessions, the topic being 'Christlike Relationships' that motivated and encouraged me immensely. But it was so good to blend in with nature and enjoy the beautiful creation. I tell you it is a rarity to even hear the sweet chirping of the birds in Pune..

I loved waking up early in the morning and watch the sunrise. That is a miracle of its own, where the rays of the sun pierce the sleepy clouds. All around me were flowers of different colours and shapes. It was green all over. Our camp was situated near the edge of the valley and as you would get close to the valley, you could feel the gush of cool breeze in your face. The show stealer was however the campfire where everyone was required to display their talents. I was in splits watching a few individuals display their funny side. To top it all, the food was delicious and mouth-watering. In a nutshell, a rejuvenating and an exhilarating experience!!!

No comments: