Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Movies- Masti- Magic



Continuing on the series on 'My Favorites'- I was like what should I talk about? Hey! What about movies?? I am a complete movie buff and love to watch different genre of films. Come to think of it, I am not much into chick flicks (surprising eh?) Yeah, coz the plot always revolve around getting that cute guy in class or being the prom queen etc etc...and that bores me to death. I watch these films just to get a kick out of it. My kind of movies are suspense thrillers, action, drama and sometimes horror (not the one with blood and gore, please!) Once in a while I like to indulge in sci-fi just for the heck of it.

My favorite action movie will definitely be Die Hard and I loved Bruce Willis as he added a bit of humor in that nail biting action sequence. Unfortunately I have not been able to see the remaining Die Hard sequels. Action movies that showcase martial arts are on the top list with a little bit of technology thrown along. Mission Impossible? Who can forget Tom Cruise with his dare devil stunts, I wouldn't for sure!! Talk about drama, it will be Little Women starring Susan Sarandon and Winona Ryder. You gotta see it to enjoy it! In the category for Horrors, some movies that gave me the creeps will definitely be “The Ring”. Hey! I almost forgot about Spiderman (well, this character is my childhood favorite) and this movie just rocked.

But one movie that took my senses away and which truly deserved the Oscars was “The Lord of the rings”. In fact, when I watched “behind the scenes” and saw various interviews of the actors and all that was involved to make this film a super hit, I was stunned. I could only see commitment, dedication, creativity and perseverance ooze from every single person. No wonder, they bagged the Oscars. Do I need to go on? I guess I'll stop right here, coz I can go on and on... So what do I say, “Movies Masti & Magic”

2 comments:

Sim Talk said...

Hey doc...one request! Want to know a movie review in ur words- how about one of your fav horror flicks??? :-)

Naiesha said...

Wait n watch...hahaha U will have to read it at ur own risk....blood curdling scenes, hair-raising experiences and bone chilling screams....Are u ready??