Friday, March 28, 2008

Change

Yesterday I had the chance to attend a cultural fest “quasar'08” put up by the students of MIT Design at Loni Kalbhor. My parents and I were invited as my sister currently works in that college. I enjoyed the event thoroughly as I had the pleasure being amongst brilliant, creative and enthusiastic students. Students put up plays, a potpourri of dances, mad ads and of course a live band that played some cool numbers. I enjoyed every moment of my evening even though I was constantly assaulted by mosquitoes. Watching the students closely, I realised one thing-college days are to be enjoyed coz as you move on in life, you grow lethargic and dull. Just being in their midst helped me change my perspective about a lot of things.....

1 comment:

Caroline Kaunds said...

U tellin me..i wanted to go on stage and start dancin myself ..