Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dinner at 11 East Street Cafe


To celebrate my birthday, my sister and I dined at 11 East Street Cafe that has become one of our favorite spots to hang out. We started with mocktails as our throats were parched, thus our order being 'Sunsplash'. It was a combo of orange juice, pineapple juice, strawberry crush and a scoop of vanilla icecream! Isn't that tempting?? Drank every drop with satisfaction....

Now you must be wondering what that dish is doing on my blog...Well, this is what I had as my main course. Yes! its called,' Chicken Roulade'. I tell you I enjoyed every morsel and it was filling!! Its a boneless chicken breast that is stuffed with mushrooms, onions and olives, served with white wine sauce. My sister went for chicken served in barbeque sauce...Sounds yumm, right? In the end I can only say, "All is well that ends well".

No comments: