Monday, March 10, 2008

Its my birthday today!!

Well, its my birthday today and I have been pleasantly surprised by my family, especially my mom and my sister. And what a way to jumpstart your morning. The cherry on my cake was the surprise flower delivery to my office by my sister. It's beautiful bouquet as it rests in my cubicle adding its own charm. My co-workers wished me and a dear colleague of mine gifted a neat bouquet and a poster to decorate my cubicle. Isn't that a lot for the first half of the day?

But I am enjoying every bit of the pampering I receive, as birthdays come once in a year. And I love gifts a lot!!! On a personal note, it reminds of the dear ones who are in my life. The efforts taken to make my day special by my friends and loved ones are very precious to my soul and its always treasured. So as I cut my cake and blow the candles, I hear everyone singing, "Happy Birthday To You".

No comments: