Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Savour God's Sovereignty

Everything that happens in life is under the mighty hand of God. He controls the entire universe and all that moves in it. I feel so puny as I attempt to write on this massive topic, where giants have addressed this wonderful attribute of God with their writings.

I don't have much to say but the few years as I have walked on this earth, I have just begun to realize the frailty of my existence in the face of an infinite God. And yet as a child of God I don't have cower under God's sovereignty but I can savor it. Honestly I love this attribute of My Heavenly Father, coz I know that everything that befalls me has passed under his loving and wise gaze. I can boldly say along with Job,
"I know You can do all things; no plan of yours can be thwarted." Job 42:2

No comments: