Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Something to Ponder about

Just had a chat with my colleague and realized a few things. Is life really complicated?? Nah, I don't think so, but I guess I am very guilty of making it that way. I have often asked this question a zillion times, but failed to receive an appropriate answer.

Face it my friend, life is one of the best things ever gifted by God to man. I am called to live life abundantly for the simple reason that I have everything in Christ. I know the truth but fail to implement.

"As His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue" 2 Peter1:3

2 comments:

Sim Talk said...

Yep...way to go gal:-0 You have everything it takes, a good heart, the power to realize your follies...NOW just implement it....helps big time!! Problems never go, you just learn to deal with them..Enof food for thot i guess...

Naiesha said...

Thanx a ton girl!! that's very encouraging..will seriously consider what u said.