Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Glimpses

Last month was quite hectic, but fruitful. Enjoyed the commencement of rains along with the drop in temperature and of course falling ill for a week! Monsoons are incomplete without a flu or a cold.....The coming few months will be bring in a lot of changes-changes that I have been dreading for far. But I guess, as the time approaches I will be prepared. That's what I have been saying all these days. On the work front, life is great and interesting work is flowing along. May it always flow.

Right now social life is a bit stunted, thanks to the rains! But I have no qualms about it either. Less people, less trouble :) (Btw that's my first smiley on the blog)......Anyways hoping to be a bit more regular with my posts. Don't want to become redundant.....

2 comments:

Caroline Kaunds said...

oh ya social life does come to a standstill in the rains.. hope u enjoyin ur writing time at work..

Naiesha said...

Very much!! Thanx colonile :)