Thursday, July 24, 2008

Love this pic

I love cats especially kittens.
Hence this cute pic of a kitten with its eyes closed...cho..chweet.....
A poem dedicated to kittens.....

Kittens! Kittens!

Kittens kittens everywhere
Kittens chewing on my hair
Kittens climbing up my jeans
Kittens hanging from the screens
There's a kitten on each shoulder
Will they do this when they're older?

Kittens fighting on the chairs
Kittens tumbling down the stairs
There's a kitten on my head
There's a kitten in the bread!
There's a kitten in my shoe
I don't believe we just have two!

Author Unknown or William Wordsworth

6 comments:

honeybunny said...

aaw he's adorable. what's his name?

Naiesha said...

Well, I wud love to call him, "furball".....heehee

Caroline Kaunds said...

that is such a cute picture of a kitten...

Naiesha said...

Remember those good ol' days when we always played with kittens in the summer hols??

Caroline Kaunds said...

oh ya..i loved those days in guddi's house...

Ancy said...

hey ya, the poet at work i see...good one ...heh hhe