Monday, July 14, 2008

Blessings..


My weekend was good as it was not too hectic. Got some time to relax and spend time with my friends. I am very grateful to God for the kind of friends I have at this phase of my life. Few but precious- really a gift from God.

The start of the week was not too bad either, which is a surprise. I guess my attitude's beginning to change as I realise it's a sheer blessing to work, so why grumble. My day's almost done and I will wrap within few minutes to leave. Contentment is a gift where you learn to be satisfied with what you have and not complain like the Israelites. Hahaha....That's all for today...Hope to write few posts in the coming days...Chow!!

5 comments:

Caroline Kaunds said...

hey m glad for the friensdhips i have too.. they really are a blessing from god..

PS: the pups n kittens r toooo cute:)

Naiesha said...

I hear you girl.... and thanx!! They are real cuties.....

Ancy said...

hey girls, finally im so glad to say ive made plans for the coming weekend. My frenz and me planning for a trek, its a farewell of sorts...maybe the last time the whole group meets ups together... :((...but im sooo looking fwd to it for more than 1 reason. Its almost been a month since I had a peaceful weekend.. yippeee im sooo excited!!! heee heee heeeeee(im so silly!)

As days go by its becoming more & more difficult to take a break...just hoping this trek may work out!! wish me luck

Naiesha said...

That's cool Ancy...m really excited for you. You need this trip and the weather is perfect....and have a great time with your friends. Are you going to Sinhagad fort btw??

Ancy said...

thanks doc...yeah, either that or Lohagad, havent decided yet...