Friday, January 15, 2010

Missed joys of blogging!


It's been a while, since I have posted something on this blog! I think, I am very guilty of giving my blog, step-sisterly treatment! Somewhere down the line, life gets you down and the things that matter, don't matter anymore. What do you think? Do you feel the same way? Or am I the only one who is GUILTY? :(

Blogging was something that I would do, without skipping a heartbeat. I had something to say on any topic kept before me. I must confess, I have become very rusty! Sad!! There is no excuse for laziness and the only solution is "DILIGENCE". I need to commit to write about something...even two lines should suffice!! And the topics need not be grandiose, but simple...about the things that really matter!! Here goes.....

"I miss the quiet lanes of yesterday,
as I am lost in the chaos of today
but as I look forward to the promise of tomorrow,
I am gently reminded of blessedness of sweet sorrow" VOILA!!!! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do not know if you can completely discipline yourself to writing. Writing is funny. I would like to put it as this - there comes a time in life when you know you should write, then you write.
But its nice to bump into your blog here.