Thursday, July 3, 2008

Laughter riot....

Some things that crack me up:
1. When my dad wants to share something with us (my mom, my sis and moi) especially when he's brushing his teeth and he's practically foaming!! Trust me, we don't get a word he says and yet my daddy dearest continues to talk.

2. The character 'Sloth' from the animated movie "Ice Age" trying to strike a conversation with 'Manfred' the mammoth. The movie is worth a watch!!

3. Some crazy members in my gym attending a kick-boxing class and looking like electrocuted monkeys...

4. This one is my favorite: Watching silly serials aired on the telly....hahaha...they are hilarious man! Especially those scenes where the camera keeps zooming at every character to catch their emotions...Whew! tiring I tell u.....

5 comments:

Caroline Kaunds said...

my fav is the ice age one where he tryin to talk to manny the moody elephant.. he's really good..and also when he say helphhh...

Naiesha said...

Oh I love that! Can watch that movie anytime....

nachiwa said...

hiiiiii
I have just see u r profile....u r from Pune?...really?..see i wanna be true with u....i havent read this post...oops..sorry..i want to just know u...u know u & i r little same....hehehe...i like all films that u mention and music too...u read lot of spiritual books na??? its ok...i like to read fiction most...my e-mail id is nachiwa@gmail.com pls mail me...i am from pune too..& u know I am Multimedia Developer...! little same na??? hahaha

Caroline Kaunds said...

arrey wah achha hai..people askin to mail and all uh...good..hee hee

Ancy said...

hey tht was nice!

oh, so this nachiwa guy has contacted u too huh...C'mon doc, u and Mr.'i' are a 'little' same...and only 'just want to know u'...U can add this to ur list of Laughter riot...heh heh

Mr.'i' has got a blog with few or no visitors so far...so this is plea, pay heed....u nvr knw...LOLLL!!!