Friday, June 20, 2008

Topic trivia

What do you when you are running short of topics to post on your blog? Hah ! For me as a content writer where I asked to churn out a minimum of 5 pages on issues like 'ecology' or say like this one 'insurances'...Trust me I run dry my dear, absolutely stone dry.... I'm talking about my creative juices running dry..tsk tsk.... See I can't even cry now. What a pity!

Then I scratch my head, "Should I write a movie review?" *thinking- might be too lengthy*. "How about some funny incident?" *Don't want to make a fool of myself* In the process of 'searching' for a sensible topic to write, I realize the sun has already set. Whew!! Then I have to settle for some gooey silly topic attached with a sillier pix. There goes my brave attempt at blogging. But nevertheless, the battle still continues with the song, "We shall overcome.....someday!!"

2 comments:

Ancy said...

so a blogger's block,eh?? Its ok, check out my blog, ive got an interesting exercise for u..hope u enjoy it...i did!!

Caroline Kaunds said...

i guess all of us r goin thru th e bloggers block...but still that was a a nice post..