Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Journey's end?


Its easy to set goals and dream big, but getting down to the nitty gritty of issues is so difficult. I say this so because I have begun to realize that it takes dedication, perseverance, hard work and my not so favorite "self-denial" to achieve my goals. Its like setting on a journey to reach a particular destination. But in all the hustle and bustle of reaching our desired destination, we begin to despise the journey.

I personally believe that our destination becomes far more attractive because of a tough but adventurous journey. There is a lot of learning on the way than at the end.....How do you see it??

6 comments:

Caroline Kaunds said...

tell me about it..even i have so many things that i wanna do.. but it takes a lot of perseverance.. but it's good to have sumthin to look forward too..other wise there is no direction..

Naiesha said...

Very true...I like what u said..."otherwise there is no direction"....

Sim Talk said...

Hmm...i agree with both of you :-) See, I believe what is a man/woman without a goal...i mean imagine living life meaninglessly? But once you have decided what its gona be, God has sumthing else in store for us, he wants us to learn about life and its nuances through the tough way....so BE IT!! Life is not easy accept it and move on, one day at a time

Naiesha said...

I am impressed!! that was deep...never seen that side of u...different layer?? lol :-)

Sim Talk said...

Haha...there is a lot more to me, other than the usual giggles. This is something that i learned from my beloved (read BF :-) Life is all about choices and you can choose how you feel....so if you had a bad day, instead of being depressed n all out, say that damage is already done, no point in crying over it! You can choose to forget it and smile afresh :-) That way you are happy and positive with yourself and spread the smile to people around you.

Naiesha said...

As I always say to my sister as regards you "She is a dear soul"......