Thursday, April 10, 2008

Believe it or not?

Does this ever happen to you or is it only moi? Like for example, I have been dying to watch certain movies, but no matter how hard I try, something comes my way that prevents me from watching that movie! You think I'm joking, eh? Well, for me its not funny at all...

I stumbled upon this movie"Mannequin on the Move" when I was in my teens. When I was just half way through the movie, for reasons I can't recollect, I could not watch the entire film. And its been more than 12 years and the status quo still remains. No matter what, I either get to see the end or none at all. C'mon guys that's not fair for a movie buff like me. Sometimes I laugh at this....But now its beginning to annoy me.....Grrrrr....

So my goal in the coming days is to watch the entire movie and fight tooth and nail if I have to...What say???

4 comments:

Sim Talk said...

NASA- I'LL TELL U...WAT HAPPENS...then the cute guy our hero whisks his beauty away and the evil sorcerer is cast with the same spell, turns to stone in short. :-0 I hope u liked the end now :-)

Naiesha said...

Hey!!! not fair girl....so mean....bad very bad....but still this will not stop me from this determined venture hahaha...

Caroline Kaunds said...

actually u knw wat it hasn't happened wid me..i end up seein it sooner anyways...hee hee..

Naiesha said...

Carol u have no clue how lucky you r, as u know its not just one movie that i cud not watch!!!