Monday, April 28, 2008

Who's tagging you??

I officially invited myself into the world of tagging after reading a few tags in the blogs I visit......thought why not try it as I am done with my quota for the day.....Ahem! A dedicated worker that I'm :)....Here goes nothing......

4 jobs I’ve had:

1. Doctor (had a swell clinic!)
2. Teacher (trained students for IELTS-International English Language Testing System)
3. Web Content Developer ( amateurish really...hehehe)
4. Babysitting (love this!!!!)

4 films I could watch again and again:

1. Pride and Prejudice (BBC version please!)
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. Xmen
4. Dil Chahata Hai

4 places I’ve lived in:

1. Cannanore (spend the diaper days of my life...)
2. Palghat (few years....memory loss.oops!)
3. Pune ( home sweet home....20 years and more)
4. Nasik ( 5 years.....)


4 TV series I like to watch:

1. Law and Order
2. CSI Series
3. Bones
4. Criminal Minds

4 places that I’ve been on vacation to:

1. Bangalore, Mysore
2. Goa
3. Delhi, Agra, Jaipur....(college trip......fun days!!!)
4. Kerala (Few places....)

4 websites I visit everyday:

1. My friend's blog's
2. Many sites (content writer you know...research purposes)
3. Christian sites
4. Google Docs (work....hehe)

4+4+4 books I’d love to read again and again:

1. Bible ( There's no competition here!!)
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Being God's woman-Elisabeth Elliot
4. Trusting God even when life hurts-Jerry Bridges

4 favorite dishes:

1. My mama's chicken curry (yummy!!)
2. Aloo Parantha..
3. Any chicken dish
4. Chinese fried rice....

4 places where I’d like to be right now:

1. Paris
2. London
3. Venice
4. Kashmir

4 people I’m gonna tag:
Carol, Smita....and others who have all the time in the world....hahahaha!!!!! Enjoy Gals....

No comments: