Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cubicle woes

You human? Then I guess you are resistant to change and since I qualify to be a human so am I. We begin to get so cozy and comfortable in our jobs, homes, friends and suddenly the foe entereth, “CHANGE”. You want to know how I feel about it, annoyed and irritated. Not again!! C'mon it just yesterday that I began to really to like this place( my sweet cubicle) and I am asked (read, forced) to change...Grrr....


As they have said in the days of yore, 'Every cloud has a silver lining'..and what if there is no cloud? Hahaha...just kidding guys....But looking at the brighter side, I see growth and depth in one's character....So I guess, my next post will commence from the new cubicle....

2 comments:

Sim Talk said...

Yeah Doc!! I resist this change as well....i see myself out of dat row...directly outside and for good! I wonder if it makes a better character out of me but as of now the devil is dancing merrily :-)

Caroline Kaunds said...

arrey bidu chill re..u atleast have a cubicle to change..hamre paas toh woh bhi nahi hai...agar chahe toh bhi change nahi kar sakte..ha ha