Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mercury rising!!



Right now as the temperature is rising steadily , I am craving for a glass of cold lemonade or even better a slab of my favorite vanilla icecream or any flavor as long as it is cold. This summer is gonna be a struggle with no signs of the temperature coming down..

Look at this picture dear readers, don't you think we all deserve this kinda treat in order to overcome this onslaught of the summer blaze.....Hmmmmm....So tempting!!!

For the moment, I can only look at this image and dream away.......

3 comments:

Sim Talk said...

rona dhona dot.com .....hahaha...after crying ebery baby needs to be treated with an ice-cream...hehe...njoy the visual cos u never gona get the real ice-cream for at least 6 months :-0 God, bless, my frnd NASA!!

Naiesha said...

Miss Sud (background music.....hahaahaa) kya kare...Don't worry....coz "I'll survive I'll survive"

Caroline Kaunds said...

man i cud actually take the bowl of the screen..u knw how muchi like i cream.....gonna have some this weekend..