Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Eating humble pie!

All my growing years, I had a peculiar dislike for computers and things related to it, so much so that I avoided individuals who were computer freaks. I somehow disliked it as I found it quite impersonal to my taste....While friends around me were drowning into the world of emails, I stuck to writing letters as a way to protest against this quick invasion of technology..I was constantly coaxed by friends and relatives to get over this silly animosity that I held against computers...

I never cared even though people called me a computer-illiterate...I guess I wasn't prepared for the worst that was to befall me soon......After a turn of few events (unfortunate in my record) I landed up in a software company as a ( hold your breath!!) Web Content Developer....It was one of the most humbling experience I ever had...Something that I avoided all my life is now my source of living...hahahaha

As I eat humble pie, I honestly admit, computers aren't that bad after all, eh?

No comments: