Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Face the music


Right now I am sitting in my cubicle (new place, remember) and enjoying good music even though Hindi music is not my favorite. Beggars are not choosers, right? I guess, one of the toughest lessons I am learning these days is to be satisfied with what is readily available. I love listening to music and my kind of music ranges from instrumental (the likes of Kenny G, Richard Clayderman's) to Beatles, Bryan Adams, Bread......The list is endless...But for certain reasons I have access only to Hindi music which does not happen to be the best choice though....But no options here and so I listen to Hindi songs and strive to appreciate what is given to me.....Very difficult at this moment.....

3 comments:

Sim Talk said...

Hey doc...You are right God is teaching you to eat the humble pie because look around you, poor lil S.k loves any kind of music but she does not have the means to hear it all day long. You do...n u remain entertained all throughout the day. :-) even if u don't like it...u never kno soon you may be humming a more ridiculous tune....bumchik...bumchik...bum :-D

Naiesha said...

So sorry!! I forgot about my dear colleague all lonely :( singing crazy tunes all day long....M so grateful....

Caroline Kaunds said...

Well i guess v all r learnin to be content wid wat v get..or v wud all have big heads..ha ha