Monday, April 7, 2008

Sunshine



Today as I left for work, I hoped not to have my Monday blues again, since I had a relaxed weekend. But something else was in store for me, since the bus that I usually take was crowded. So I waited to catch another empty bus and I was fortunate to get one. While paying the ticket, I mentioned the stop to the bus conductor(he collects the bus fare) who upon hearing it nonchalantly asked me to get down one stop further or before. Why? because the bus didn't take that route. So I thought for second, just to decide which stop was the closest...Phew! Some start....

Trust me, the walk was never-ending and the sun decided to be at its brightest...hahaha....I was tired and sweaty, but grateful that I could reach in one piece.....Do I still have the Monday Blues?? No, not at all since the sun drove it away!!

2 comments:

Caroline Kaunds said...

arrey ya thats such a bad start to a monday mornin...m glad i get missed calls before my pick up.. as they have put huge hoardings where i stand..so now i have to stand in the heat of the sunlight in the middle of the road.. no more shade for me...

Caroline Kaunds said...

hey thats a nice pic :)