Friday, April 18, 2008

Music of my heart!!!


Almost forgot about my favorite series, sorry readers!! Had a little lapse. Ok..I am thinking? How about my favorite songs, yes, its songs for today.....Yipee!!!

I love music and the credit goes to my Daddy dearest who instilled in me a love for GOOD music. I admit I can't sing well nor can I play any instrument like my father, but hey does that matter? My kinda music is way different from the ones preferred by my contemporaries ...No rock music for me please! The very thought of it gives me a headache. My all time favorite will be Kenny G as there are no words to describe his talent.....I love the saxophone...very soothing...I can listen to it any time of the day.....In fact whenever I am having a heart to heart conversation with my sister, I make it a point to play Kenny G (Breathless).

Coming back to songs with WORDS, it is kinda difficult to pinpoint, nevertheless let me guess....I'll go for "Yesterday" by Beatles (my all time fav. too), then next in line will be (thinking hard...) "Woman in love" by Barbara Streisand. Its so difficult to think of favorites when they are many songs clouding my head at the moment. "Hey Jude" by Beatles again.....then few selected songs by Bryan Adams. But I also love listening to country music and favorite singer being Kenny Rogers (I love his voice man!!)....

That's all I can think of right now!!! Will come with more interesting stuff..till later....adios!!!!

2 comments:

Caroline Kaunds said...

m glad hamre daddyji ne humein acche gaane sunayein..

Naiesha said...

I know, otherwise we would be singing to the tunes of " chakde phatte"...lol