Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Come Back!!


Finally I am home!!! Dear Blog, I have missed you so much!!! I had to undergo two surgeries back to back during my sabbatical...hence the disappearing act!!! Now, that I am well, I hope to be faithful! Yes!! It will take some time for me to settle in the world of blogging.

This sabbatical has proved to be a boon!!! Few months back, I was suffering from what many writers suffer...You guessed it "The Writer's Block". The surgery proved to be of great help!!! I have much to write about. Beginning with my trip to the dentist for a regular check up for cleaning, which very quickly landed me in the dentist chair for surgery!!! That was the quickest trip I have ever made in my entire life!!!

So, dear readers, tighten your seat belts, 'you' are gonna have the ride of your life!! :D

No comments: