Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Blessings!


Writing a new post means stretching a bit, scratching your head and thinking of short anecdotes to put in! I guess, I have become rusty to frankly admit. One of the reasons for my non-regularity is my no-access to the Internet.

Now that I do have some access, I am at loss of words as I stare at the computer! Life so far has been very very good! I got ample amount of time to read, relax and think through a lot of issues. Sometimes, it is good to step back once in a while and see where God has brought you. To simply put, to count your blessings!!

And surely, it has surprised me to see what God has DONE!! :)

2 comments:

Caroline Kaunds said...

M glad u got this time to relax!!! N to put up the post too:)

Anonymous said...

Count your many blessings, name them one by one