Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Little Things in Life


Last night after ages, our family sat together for dinner at the table. It felt really good to eat together as a family and laugh over some silly things. Strangely enough, for the past couple of days I have come to appreciate the little things in life. It’s these little things that make our life so meaningful and interesting. Here’s a list of things that makes my life beautiful.

                               

  •  Sipping morning tea with my sister in the balcony
  •  Listening to the birds chirping all day long
  •  Reading the bible in my room
  •  Walking to church on a Sunday morning
  •  Chatting with my folks
  •   Listening to music while commuting to work
  •   Watching my favorite series on the laptop
  •    Reading my unfinished novels
Now that my list is out, what are some of the little things that make your life meaningful?

No comments: