Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Saturday nite!

Last Saturday evening, I was alone at home as my family was out for several reasons. I was stay put becoz I fell ill. It seemed like it would be a boring evening and I did not have the strength to entertain myself. Switched on the television and the movie Miss Potter was being aired.

I wasn't sure I wanted to watch it as it seemed like a slow movie. But I'm so glad I did. Renee Zellweger did justice to her role as Miss Beatrix Potter. It was more like a biographical film. There were some touchy moments and good lines to remember! In short my evening was well spent and I simply looked forward to meet my family.

2 comments:

Caroline Kaunds said...

m waiting to watch that movie.. shud ask andrea if we cud do it this sunday aft.. it wud be fun..

Naiesha said...

Me too!!! Missed the beginning!!