Monday, November 3, 2008

Come November!

The month of November has set in and all I can think of is,"Oh no! there are no holidays this month." Yeah, after all the holidays in October, suddenly the thought of working 5 days a week for a month seems like a long stretch! Of course we have December to look forward to and all the preparations that will begin for Christmas. Ahh...I'm already setting off to Winter Wonderland :)

So I'm girding myself for this rigorous month that lies ahead of me and steer my way through....C'mon girl you can do it!!

3 comments:

Caroline Kaunds said...

i think it will pass by soon.. before u know it we will be at the end of the year

Naiesha said...

Hmmm...M all set to decorate the Christmas Tree

Sim Talk said...

Hey nasa....read ur bolg after a long time....n gal....am i happy that u njoyed d big fat Punju wedding....yes of course i was happy to see u...although sad that u gals had to wait for so long ya....nontheless i wrote my blog after a loooooooong time....n to tell u d truth i was missing my blog helluva lot.....my only source of venting out my thots....but will try doin sumthin till i have access to the internet....