Friday, October 31, 2008

Books and holidays


Watched 'Little women" yesterday with my sis and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Read the book when i was in school and it's always a different experience when you watch these characters come alive on screen! I would want to read the book again and relive the moments!! In school I would be so lost in these stories and so content living their lives and being a part of their experience.

I never had a care in the world. At school I would wait for lunch break so that I could exchange my book in the library for another. Those were the days!! In fact even during my summer vacations, my father would get books from the city library and just the sight of those books would get me so ecstatic!!

So much has changed now! I only get to read when I am at home or I am down with a bug....Sheesh!!! How I miss those good ol' days

2 comments:

Caroline Kaunds said...

hmm i know..for me to read a book has become difficult... thats when holidays do come handy..

Naiesha said...

In school we had all the time in the world...and look at us now....We need a holiday to hold a book and actually read and mull over what is read....