Tuesday, February 24, 2009

And the Oscars goes to.....

Managed to watch a bit of the rerun of the Oscars! Well, the fizz was out of the coke as the winners were already announced . But I wanted to watch it anyway. For me, the star appeal was of course, the host of the Academy Awards, Hugh Jackman. He was truly sensational. His Broadway number with Beyounce Knowles was fantastic!!


I could just watch a bit of the ceremony as my tired eyes craved for some sleep. I had to regretfully walk out of the hall and retire humbly to bed. So much for fun! But I was satisfied watching Hugh Jackman as he made his way into the hearts of many that evening. And mine too :P

2 comments:

Caroline Kaunds said...

I loved watchin it too.. i must admit it Hugh Jackman has a lovely voice...


Btw its Beyonce Knowles
Finally i get a chance to correct ur spellings(Big Sister.. hee hee)

Naiesha said...

Yes!!! He does and he is the best!! :P

A time to be humbled :)