Monday, September 22, 2008

The long and short of it

It always amazes me when I come across good written materials. I am like how do these people manage to put humor or satire into their writings? Where do they get their ideas from? And most important of all, where do they get the patience to write so much??

Then I look at myself coz it takes me a while to figure out what to write about. And more so I don't have the patience to write elaborately. I am good at synopsis. Short and sweet. I become restless if I have to be descriptive. Maybe u think I am lazy, m not. But being descriptive is way too difficult for me.....

2 comments:

Caroline Kaunds said...

i think it just comes by practice.. we cpmmerce people are used to it.. ha ha

Naiesha said...

What ha ha?? But its true and I tend to write better on things that are close to my heart.