Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Saying good bye!!

One of the toughest things to do is saying good-bye! Suddenly you realise that the wonderful times that you spent with your colleague and friend has come to an end. Come to think it, everything has a beginning and also an end. Things don't go on forever and people move on with their lives and so must I. Working with this particular colleague was an experience in itself. In life you come across very few people with whom you can work joyfully and have loads of fun all at the same time.

Yes! It's gonna be difficult not having you around, but as I said life goes on. We make new friends, make new memories and treasure the old! All I can say dear friend, have a great life ahead and may you always spread joy and laughter around....Will miss u!!!

3 comments:

Sim Talk said...

Hey Nasa :-)

I will treasure every moment in office, times we have spent going through recipes...(Nigella Feast) lol....Blogs n discussing about them, times when we had the medical talks...everything. As difficult as it is for me to leave back fond memories, i will always remember that i have friends waiting for me to come to in Pune :-) All the best in life to you too....

Naiesha said...

Hey I remember those days of recipe hunting sprees.....Really gonna miss those days.....Thanks and keep in touch...

Caroline Kaunds said...

u guys can only think of food..bhukkads u guys r ... ha ha... well will definitely miss ya.. ur the only one who still calls me colonile...:)