Friday, September 12, 2008

A weary week...


This week was very hectic and all I have been doing is wait for the weekends to arrive. I am so tired these days that I find it so hard to do just anything. These days my energy levels are so low that it takes all of me to push myself out of bed. This week has been strange and I am still wondering why.....

Been thinking over and over again about the probable causes of fatigue that has inflicted me. What could it be??
  1. Lack of sleep. Maybe, since M only able to squeeze in a max of 6 hours only.
  2. Have stopped drinking coffee-Withdrawal symptoms I am assuming....
  3. Have a hectic schedule. I leave home at 8.15am and reach home by 9.30pm
  4. My transportation sucks big time..
  5. Maybe age is catching up.....
Well, I feel it could be a combination of all the above, who knows.....Hope to catch up with my sleep and some rest this weekend...

2 comments:

Caroline Kaunds said...

the only solution to your problem is that u need a vehicle...once that is done m sure u wont be as exhausted..

Naiesha said...

A nice big car i guess.....