Friday, September 5, 2008

What the rains taught me

This week moved pretty fast and not to forget the rains that lashed on Tuesday creating chaos amidst people. On that fateful day, when I left home it did not occur to me that I would be spending the night at my friend's place. Becoz of the rains, all the roads that led to my home were heavily congested in the evening, so had to take a diversion.

There were many things that I learnt on Tuesday and would like to list them down:
  • We are so helpless in the face of nature
  • It brought in a sense of great fear thinking how powerful God is and what He is actually capable of
  • Kinda experienced the callous nature of people
  • Was able to understand the famous line, 'A friend in need is a friend indeed'
  • We are so susceptible to stress and weariness
  • Grateful to technology-was able to keep in touch with my family
  • Life is so unpredictable and very short
  • Ultimately God is the Creator and Sustainer of life!!
As I always say, live one day at a time!!

1 comment:

Sim Talk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.