Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Be careful what you wish for!


This is my first entry for the year 2009 and this is what I have to say, " Be careful what you wish for" and as it says "It may come true".....To me this sounds creepy at times......We all have desires and dreams and how strongly we wish it would turn true!!! Only to realise that we have quite forgotten to read the fine print....

I can quote many instances when I had wished for certain things to happen for many reasons. Maybe I was not happy with my present situation. Maybe I desired a change. Or else I just wanted to have some fun......Then it turns out to be true......and then you realise it is nothing but a disaster!!! Oops!!!!!

Moral of the story: Learn to be content in whatever situation God has placed you in ......and this I say to myself aloud (listen to yourself girl!!!!), the skills you have...don't crave what others possess.....You may not be in a position to handle it at all!!!
So, be careful what you wish for.....it may turn to be true.....

No comments: