Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Trip to Splendour Country


Felt the need to expand on my official trip that I had last weekend…..After much discussion and talks about the suitable place to go for the yearly official trip, we decided on “Splendour Country”. And Splendour Country it was!! I won’t go into the details of how we landed there as it is quite obvious, vehicles!!

When we reached there, I couldn’t help but notice the green foliage, the well maintained lawns and the neatly trimmed shrubs…..As we walked further, I saw the swimming pool!!! Ahh!! I love the colour blue…..All I did was click picture after picture…We had a quick breakfast as everybody were hungry since the paranthas seemed to disappear at a lightening speed :)

Then, we made our way to the basement that had games like pool, table tennis, badminton and carom…..Of course we had music too!!! I tried my hand with pool and I did not like it! There was karaoke singing!! Wow!! I tried my hand in it!! And I must admit that I enjoyed it thoroughly. What did I sing? “Eternal Flame”

Then the guys went swimming and the girls followed suit. I preferred sticking to clicking more pics…. We had lunch and the games that followed later were really interesting…..

In the end, we took a group pic and had tea and bhajias :) ….In short, it was a memorable and a refreshing trip to remember for a long time….

1 comment:

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have read some of your posts. I liked the same and would like to revisit your website.

If you like short stories and paintings, then a visit to my blogs would be an interesting one for you.

Naval Langa
SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
PAINTINGS GALLERIES


Another Interesting Blog LIFESTYLE AND RELATIONSHIP