Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thank You, Marvel Comics!


I watched ‘Captain America’ last week. I must confess, I was a bit reluctant whether I would actually sit through the entire film, but sit I did! I enjoyed it immensely. All throughout the movie, I kept thinking, “How does this guy end up in the 21st century and become a part of “The Avengers” as this film was set in the 1940’s?? 

Well, for those who haven’t watched this movie, I won’t be a spoil sport. Now, that the last installment of Marvel Studios is complete, I am eagerly waiting for the release of “The Avengers”.  It’s an upcoming superhero film produced by ‘Marvel Studios’ and based on Marvel Comics of the same name!

The team includes, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, and Captain America to name a few. So, I have much to thank Marvel Comics for this treat, for creating such characters to maintain peace and avenge the earth!

2 comments:

Caroline Kaunds said...

Oh yeah m waiting for the avengers too!!! Praise God for the creativity of man :)

Naiesha said...

Seriously! The next year has a lot of treats in store! :D