Monday, October 3, 2011

All in Good Time!

I just need to look at the world around me and I am moved to write :). I always marvel how God allows or brings certain people to cross paths at a particular time in history. And it’s not just about the timing, it’s also about the circumstances in which they meet and what has traversed in their lives before they meet.

I firmly believe that indulging in ‘what if’s’ is a man’s foolish attempt to escape reality!! It is but a gift of faith to believe that God is in control of all things, including time and space and that He alone knows the end from the beginning. We as earthly creatures who live within the bounds of time and space are not in a position to fathom this truth in its entirety. Some things are better accepted than dissected. This will only preserve our sanity!  

So, coming back to what I was saying at the beginning of this post is this:" For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven" says the bible. Let’s be patient and wait expectantly for whatever God has called upon us to wait, for "He has made everything beautiful in its time.” (Ecclesiastes 3:11a-Bible)
 

No comments: