Tuesday, October 4, 2011

All in Good Time!-2


Continuing with the thought I mentioned in my previous post about God making all things beautiful in His time, I felt the need to expand more.
 I have realised waiting is such a part of our lives.But how do we wait? Expectantly or reluctantly?? Unfortunately, we live in a world of instant gratification where everything, practically everything is available to us with the press of a button. Please hear me out! I am not against technology or the blessings it has brought to humankind, but I can’t fail to notice the downfall of it either.
Where is the sense of waiting expectantly for a letter or the joy of cooking that involves time and labor? I guess, in this world of mad rush and the constant noise we have engulfed ourselves in, it is good to wait joyfully! And in that joyous wait to actually see how God makes all things beautiful in His time.
Yes, this is what I want to talk about; to be able to observe in that wait how He makes all things beautiful. Dear friends, we live in a world that appears mundane in appearance. We follow the same routine every day and yet in the midst of this, by God’s grace we can be enlightened to see the beauty of how our Creator orchestras all events to accomplish His perfect will.  “I know that You can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted.” Says the book of Job (Bible)

No comments: